iOS 12.1.1 Beta 4
If you want to try out the latest iOS beta on your iDevices, then Download & Install iOS 12.1.1 Beta 4 that too Without PC/Laptop For Free.
Compatibility: Below iOS 11 or iOS 12.1.1, iOS 12.1 or 12.1
Beta 4 does not tend to provide new features or major beta changes — users can then expect small bug fixes and security improvements, which are the standard with most beta releases.
- FaceTime-Live Photos: You and others with whom you’re on FaceTime chat will either run iOS 11 or iOS 12.1.1, instead of iOS 12.1 or 12.1
- FaceTime(Mute & Flip Camera): The camera effects and final call, as well as the mute, flip and live picture buttons, are now included on the visible buttons.
- Haptic Touch: Haptic Touch is almost a half-baked variation of 3D Touch on iPhone XR which, without a pressure sensitivity display, simulates the behavior of a 3D Touch screen using laptops.
- VoLTE: For select markets only in place of the national market, VoLTE seems fairly limited right now while working all of the kinks.
- Addresses some issues with notifications that may block auto-correct recommendations when texting on Chinese and Japanese keyboards.
- Dual eSIM with iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max supports additional carriers.
- Enhanced dictation quality along with VoiceOver.
- Fixes a situation in which Face ID may not be available immediately.
- Addresses a problem that prohibits the delivery of electronic voicemail to other customers.
- Addresses a problem that could stop the upload of voice memos to iCloud.
How to Install iOS 12.1.1 Beta 4 on iDevices
- First of all click on the download button which is provided above.
- Here you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page.
- On the Installation profile page, simply click on the Install option which is at the top right corner.
- Here you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Install Now to start the installation process.
- Wait for some more time to complete the installation process.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid an Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app, I think you can see the iOS 12.1.1 Beta 4 on your iDevices
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks AppStore