GeoFilza iOS 12
If you are searching for the best file manager for your iOS system, then we bring the GeoFilza iOS 12 file manager to you. You can only access it from a third-party server because it is a modded program.
Compatibility: iOS 12 version acceptable iDevices.
- All files on your iDevice can be accessed as you wish. This software can also be used to read and edit device files.
- Easily open and delete any caches, cookies, or obsolete files.
- The software is also ideal for deleting zipped files. You should modify them as well.
- New files may be generated, old files changed, or removed.
- Any file causing device harm can be removed with GeoFilza.
- Add some media to your system so that you enjoy it every time.
- The compressed/zipped files can be extracted/unzip in one command.
- It is necessary to remember that if you use the default file manager, all the above does not work for you.
- Load DEB / IPA file and delete it, DEB / IPA file specifics are also shown.
- Simple to search for directories and files.
GeoFilza iOS Alternatives:
How to Install GeoFilza on iOS 12
- First of all click on the Download button which is given in above.
- Now you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page, there click on Install which is at the top right corner.
- Here if you get any pop-up simply Tap on Install Now.
- Now, wait for some more time to complete the installation process of GeoFilza iOS 12, after completion of the installation process simply click on Done.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid an Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app, simply navigate to the home screen of your iDevices to launch the GeoFilza iOS 12.
If the above given Download link does not work on your end, then try Alternative Links which is given below
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks AppStore