Walgreens Listens Survey
There is excellent news for you, Walgreens started its survey called Walgreens Survey, and the participants got a chance to Win a $3000 Cash Prize. This article is about the Walgreens Survey and gets a chance to Win a $3000 Cash Prize.
Customers have to provide their genuine feedback in this Walgreens Listens Survey about their visit experience, complete the survey successfully, and get an entry in Walgreens Sweepstakes.
This article will help you to know the rules and requirements of the Walgreens Listens Survey and the step-by-step guide to complete it successfully.
So, read this article carefully and complete the Walgreens Feedback Survey to get an entry in the sweepstakes to win a $3000 Cash Prize.
Walgreens Listens Survey Rules & Requirements
Read the below-mentioned WalgreensListens Survey rules and requirements carefully. Every participant has to satisfy these rules before you start the survey.
- A Walgreens purchase receipt with Survey Code is required.
- A device with internet connectivity is required.
- A legal resident of the United States is eligible.
- Age must be 18 years or older.
- Proficiency in English or Spanish language.
- Employees, staff members, and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this survey.
Walgreens Customer Survey Complete Guide
Check out the below mention procedure to complete Walgreens Customer Survey. Follow the steps and complete the survey successfully to get an entry in Walgreens Sweepstakes.
- First, click here at www.walgreenslistens.com to enter the official website.
- Now, enter the Survey Code, Password, and Time from your purchase receipt in the given space.
- After putting the information correctly, press the “Start” button.
- Now, complete the survey with your genuine feedback.
- After you complete the survey, the page will instruct you to enter sweepstakes.
- Press Yes and provide your personal information carefully.
- Now, wait for the winner’s announcement by the Sweepstakes Administrator.
Walgreens is an American chain of second-largest pharmacy stores that was founded in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen.
It operates about 9560 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. Their headquarter location is 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois, United States. For more information, visit walgreens.com.
Walgreens Contact Details
Call us toll-free
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Walgreens. Check this out
- Monday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Wednesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Thursday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Friday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday – CLOSED
Walgreens Reference Link
- For the official site of Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey: www.walgreenslistens.com
- For the official site of Walgreens: www.walgreens.com
Walgreens Nearby Me Locations
Use the below mention map below to locate the Nearby Walgreens Store in your area quickly.
This article will provide you the complete information about Walgreens Survey at its official website www.walgreenslistens.com. Check out the step-by-step guide, read the rules, and complete the Walgreens Listens Survey to get an entry in sweepstakes to Win a $3000 Cash Prize.