Curly hair don’t care
Ah, celebrities: those genetically endowed individuals about whom we obsess at all hours of the day and enjoy stalking even more. But it’s for a good cause in this situation. No one comes into contact with more experienced hairstylists than the celebrities we see stroll down the red carpet—they’ve probably spent more hours in a salon chair than we can count. So, here is the best hair care regime for curly hair followed by the celebs that any of us can do. Our ears perked up, our fingers started typing, and we now have a long list of useful hints to give.
1. Zendaya’s Natural Curly Coils Care Routine
Zendaya is the ultimate beauty chameleon in Hollywood. While she enjoys experimenting with wigs, she’s also perfected the art of styling her naturally curly hair – and she’s sharing that knowledge with her fans. Zendaya’s five-step procedure for bouncy, defined coils
- She washes her curly hair.
- She uses a large-tooth comb to detangle her strands when they’re damp.
- She puts a bunch of her special juice, a.k.a. Miss Jessie’s Multicultural Curls in her palms and runs it evenly through her hair.
- Zendaya uses a gentle and absorbent microfiber cloth to dry her hair.
- Blow-dry at a minimum heat setting for the least damage chance to your hair.
- Use some setting spray to hold the curls.
2. Cipriana Quann Loving Your Curly Tresses
Love your curly tresses
The model’s stunning natural tresses have racked her a slew of fans over the years. She believes in her natural beauty and loves her curly tresses.
- Takedown her loose twists at night
- braid it into six or seven large braids or Bantu knots.
- She places a little extra-virgin coconut and olive oil on the strands as she braids
- wrap it with a silk scarf.
- Follow her daily hair care regime the next day
- Wear her protective hairstyle.
3. Beyonce- Embrace Your Curly Tresses
Slay curly hair like the queen
Beyoncé has taught us a lot about our curls because she is a naturally curly hair girl. Take a look at Queen Bey’s four curly hair rules.
1. Embrace your curls and add varieties of styles to your curls
2. Be gentle on your curls-use a gentle shampoo, indulge in deep conditioning treatments.
3. Flaunt short hair- easy to maintain and flexibility of style.
4. Stay away from fans and basically anything that may ruin your curls
4. Solange Curl Secrets
Curly hair care secret
Even if you can’t touch her hair, Solange will reveal the secret to delicate curls.
- She uses Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil shampoo and conditioner, along with pure Argan oil when her hair is really dry.
- Solange sets up a time to wash and deep condition hair, once a week.
- Carefully comb out her curly clip in hair extensions, always starting with the ends first.
- Sit under a heat cap to penetrate the conditioner.
- Twist it with two strands of hair into twists.
5. Gabrielle Union Tips To Beautiful Curls
Show off your curly hair
Gabrielle Union believes in nurturing every beautiful kink and curl, whether it’s in its natural form or heat styled.
- cleanse hair with a generous amount of detangling shampoo
- use restoring conditioner for 15 to 20 minutes
- rinse hair
- follow up with deep conditioning masque
- 5. Rinse out again and apply detangling spray conditioner
- Uses heat protectant before drying hair
6. Alicia Keys Inspirational Curly HairCare Regime
Go curly, go natural
Alicia is also a strong supporter of human hair extensions. Her stunning ringlets have inspired curly-haired women worldwide to ditch the straighteners in favor of protective styles.
- Protect From Sun Damage- Alicia wears hats and other more traditional headgear such as head wraps.
- Don’t Wash Your Hair Everyday- She only washes her hair every three days and moisturizes and protects her curls daily. Frequently air dry Instead of using a blow dryer.
Curly-haired people are aware that curls are extremely, shall we say, independent. That is to say, they can look precisely like you want them to one minute and then go off and do their own thing the next, and no amount of product can make them do what you want. While you may be at the mercy of your curls at times, the key to getting them to serve you consistently is to follow a hair care program.
But there is a solution to every problem! Say goodbye to your unruly curly hair that is always dry and frizzy. Make sure to religiously follow the above tips of the amazingly natural hair care routine followed by some of our favorite Hollywood celebrities, including Beyonce, Gabrielle Union, and Alisha Keys, among others, help you get lustrous hair, just like them. Follow this curly hair regimen by our favorite black beauties and make your curly hair manageable. Define your curls with these 6 top celeb regimes. It can take time; however, the results are worth the effort. Also ladies there is a huge black Friday sale happening everywhere so don’t wait and grab it all now!