Netflix is one of the most popular online streaming platforms, and binge-watching the same helps us beat the blues. It offers millions of shows, web series, and movies in varied languages from around the globe. But like any other digital platform, this one is also not untouched of errors.
One common Netflix error includes M7353-5101. No one wants to come across such errors while binge-watching Netflix. Well, don’t worry, we have got your back. Let’s discuss this error in detail and how to fix the same.
How To Fix Netflix Error Code M7353-5101?
Follow these methods to fix Netflix Error Code M7353-5101.
Method 1: Clear Browser Cookies
Just go through these steps to clear Browser cookies to fix the stated error.
- Open Chrome and then hit Ctrl + Shift + Del at the same time.
- Open the clear browsing window and click All time next to Time Range.
- Choose option Cookies and other site data and Cached images and file options.
- Click the Clear data button to clear cookies.
- Now open Netflix again to check if the error is resolved.
Recommended: Netflix Not Working? Here’s How to Fix It
Method 2: Disable Browser Extensions
Sometimes the browser extensions act as a catalyst to cause such error. To disable browser extensions, follow these steps.
- Tap three vertical dots gave in the top right corner.
- Choose More Tools and then click Extensions.
- Click all blue toggle buttons on the extensions to disable them.
- Or you can click the Delete button to delete the same.
- Open Netflix to check if the error is gone.
Method 3: Turn off antivirus
Your antivirus software may be causing the hindrance to the smooth running of Netflix. So you can try to turn it off to fix the stated error. The antivirus software’s context menu could have the option of Disable, which, when clicked, disables the software.
Method 4: Disconnect the secondary display
If you are using two displays at the same time, you can disconnect the secondary display to fix the stated error. Sometimes the secondary display doesn’t support HDCP, and hence you should disconnect it to fix the error.