Lego Store Survey
How to participate in Lego Survey? How to get an entry in Lego Sweepstakes? How to win $500 to $1000 Lego Gift Cards? Here is the answer.
This article will provide you the complete information about the rules and requirements for the Lego Store Survey and the step-by-step guide to complete it.
You have to give your genuine feedback in this Lego Store Customer Experience Survey about your recent visit experience to help the company to improve its service and products for you.
So, go through this article from top to bottom and know every detail about Lego Survey. Follow the steps and complete the survey to enter the Sweepstakes.
Lego Store Feedback Survey Rules & Requirements
Check out the below mention rules and requirements which every participant has to satisfy before they start the Lego Store Survey.
- A Lego purchase receipt with receipt code mention on it.
- A device with internet access is required.
- Age must be 18 years or older at the time of taking the survey.
- A legal resident of 50 United States is eligible.
- You can give only one survey on one receipt.
- These gift cards are for getting a discount on your shopping you can’t redeem it in cash or any other alternative.
Lego Store Experience Survey
Follow the below mention steps and complete the Lego Store Survey to get an entry in Lego Store Sweepstakes.
- First, click here www.lego.com/storesurvey to visit the official survey website.
- Chose Language.
- Enter 4 to 5 Digits Set Number.
- Now, click on the “Let’s Go” button.
- Now, enter your Receipt Code and press the “Next” button.
- Now, submit your feedback in this survey questionnaire and complete the survey.
- After you complete the survey you will get an entry in Sweepstakes.
- Provide your personal information carefully and Submit it.
- Now, wait for the winner’s announcement by Sweepstakes Administrator.
The Lego Group or simply Lego is a Danish toy production company based in Billund which is founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen.
Lego operates more than 42 offices and headquartered in Billund, Denmark. For more information about Lego visit its official website www.lego.com.
Lego Contact Details
Monday to Friday 8 am – 10 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm ET
French service in North America
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET
- LEGO Guest Experience Survey Link: www.lego.com/storesurvey
- LEGO Official Site: www.lego.com
Lego Store Nearby Locations
Check out the Nearby Lego Store locations in your area using the below-mentioned map.
This article helps you to know about the complete information of the Lego Store Survey. Read the rules and requirements and follow the steps to complete the Lego Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey. After you complete the survey get an entry in Sweepstakes to win $500 to $1000 Gift Cards.