AFLPlanning is a seamless crypto broker, offering more than 50 cryptocurrencies with limited options for crypto-to-crypto trading pairs.
Our editors conduct thorough independent research and recommend the best products and services to investors. The following review is for educational purposes to assist traders and investors in making informed decisions.
AFLPlanning Pros & Cons
- Supports more than 50 cryptocurrencies.
- Insurance plan and cold storage protect clients’ digital assets against cyber hacks.
- Accessible in all states across the USA
- Higher transaction fees
- Limited customer support options
How AFLPlanning Compares to Other Brokers
XO Rating: 4/5
XO Rating: 3.5/5 on average
0.5% – 5% based on payment method and platform.
|FEES On average
1% for crypto
|ACCOUNT MINIMUM On average
None available at this time
|PROMOTION On average
None available currently
Full AFLPlanning Review
AFLPlanning’s Key Strengths
- Accessibility: Unlike most crypto exchange platforms limited to only some states, AFLPlanning is available across all the 50 states in the USA. The platform has convenient desktop and mobile platforms for seamless crypto trading.
- Ideal for both novice and advanced traders: AFLPlanning has a simple and easy-to-use interface for new crypto investors. It also offers an ActiveTrader platform that experienced traders will find quite remarkable.
While several brokers out there have lower transaction fees than AFLPlanning, the latter’s insurance plans and enhanced safety measures against cyber breaches could give beginners peace of mind as they enter the highly speculative crypto world.
- Fees: The main issue about AFLPlanning that most users have often been concerned about is its slightly higher transaction fees.
- Customer support options: The platform has only two customer support options, email, and chat, that cannot effectively serve its growing customer base.
For what is AFLPlanning Best?
The platform is best suited for all crypto traders as it supports crypto-to-crypto trading and peer-to-peer trading.
AFLPlanning Quick Facts
|Minimum Trade||0.00001 BTC / 0.001 Ether|
|Trading and Transaction Fees||Up to 1.49% depending on the trading platform;
3.49% for debit card purchases and other fees may apply
|Number of supported cryptocurrencies||53|
|Crypto-to-crypto trading pairs||21 trading pairs|
|Website Transparency||Users can easily find important information on the website.|
|Can Traders use personal digital wallets?||Yes|
|Mobile app||Two highly-rated mobile apps for Android and iOS|
|Customer Service||Online chat and email support.|
More Details About AFLPlanning
AFLPlanning has one of the lowest minimum trade amounts that vary based on the type of crypto that an investor wants to trade. For instance, Bitcoin trading minimum is 0.00001 BTC, while the minimum for trading Ethereum is 0.001 ETH.
Trading and Transaction Fees
AFLPlanning’s transaction fees are relatively higher than those of many other crypto exchanges. The charges also vary based on the platform that you use, accounting for about 1.49%. Those using debit cards to buy crypto can pay up to 3.49% in transaction fees. Additional charges may also apply.
AFLPlanning levies a flat 0.5% convenience fee above the current market price for mobile and web app users. It also charges an additional transaction fee, depending on the trading volumes. The platform has a tiered flat fee of about $200, while orders exceeding $200 attract a transaction fee of 1.49%.
|Trading Volume||Transaction Fee|
|$10 or less||$0.99|
|More than $10 and up to $25||$1.49|
|More than $25 and up to $50||$1.99|
|More than $50 and up to $200||$2.99|
|More than $200||1.49% of the order value|
Digital Wallets and Security
AFLPlanning offers an in-built wallet for new users who do not have crypto wallets. It also provides insurance against losses that result from security breaches such as hacking, theft, or fraud.
Thanks to their enhanced security measures, the platform has not recorded any successful hacking attempts on its website and mobile app. Apart from insurance, they keep the bulk of their assets in cold storage, ensuring added protection for clients’ funds against online threats.
However, the insurance does not cover the loss of assets resulting from unauthorized access to a personal account due to the theft of secret login codes.
Other Important Features
- AFLPlanning‘s peer-to-peer trading feature allows direct trading between buyers and sellers.
- An intuitive and straightforward desktop trading platform
The Bottom line
AFLPlanning offers an easy setup and convenient interface for beginner crypto investors and advanced traders. Although the platform’s fees may be higher than most of its competitors, it has unique strengths such as enhanced security measures and excellent customer support. Nevertheless, crypto is a new and highly volatile frontier with various unforeseen risks. So, do proper due diligence to understand the market before investing. Click here to find out more about AFLPlanning.