Microsoft Dynamic 365 is an enterprise-grade business management solution designed for small, midsize, and large businesses. It provides the core business applications like customer relationship management, supply chain management, finance and accounting, project services etc. Since it does so many tasks, it is essential to ensure all tasks are performed with accuracy. And here is when Dynamic Testing comes to play.
This article will take you through 3 important features that a dynamic testing tool must possess.
Why is Microsoft Dynamics testing essential?
Organizations have a variety of business processes that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Dynamic 365 is adaptable and may be modified to meet the needs of the organization; nevertheless, this adaptability comes with risks that must be considered, such as:
- Do these new configurations fulfill the requirements of the customer?
- Have these modifications caused regression concerns in the old system?
- Have we correctly recorded the process?
- Is the application still functional after Microsoft updates?
- Manual testing aids in identifying issues in fresh setups, whereas automated testing aids in identifying regression issues.
Testing also contributes to the usability of the Dynamic 365 application being configured, which should result in satisfied stakeholders all around – from developers to end-users.
The features mentioned below are the most important features when picking a Dynamic Testing Tool for your business.
- Compatibility with Dynamic – A good Dynamic Testing tool should be compatible with the Dynamic application so that it can provide the user with an authentic experience while testing it.
- Lower the cost of software testing: For an application suite as broad and complicated as Dynamic, automated regression testing is a compelling commercial case. Finding bugs before a patch or upgrade is delivered to end-users saves a lot of money in terms of support and rework. Test automation becomes a “must-have” when you consider the high cost of running (ultimately fruitless) manual tests using expensive manual testers or, worse, business users.
- No coding or training is required: It’s impossible to overestimate the value of simplicity. As a result, selecting an efficiently designed test tool allows a business user with no testing knowledge to run a batch of automated regression tests with no training and only a few clicks. Choose a product that provides end-to-end service, including the tools and brainpower to allow our customers to focus on their core business rather than their software quality assurance teams.
Automated testing is becoming a more significant aspect of any testing plan, therefore research and controlled experiments are necessary. In addition, the use of Dynamic 365 is increasing. I’d always suggest extensively examining multiple tools before moving forward with a project, and we attempt to speak with a range of users who have used a tool before deploying it.
This is partly due to the fact that different QA tools will fit different project types better than others, but it’s also due to the fact that usability, or the human experience, is such an important factor in how successful even QA tools are.
Finally, don’t be afraid to work with trusted third parties to quickly bring expertise and capacity on board, especially with emerging technologies.