This is the standalone version of the video player provided at Cutt.tv. Use it to play & share your own videos and video podcasts, or visit http://cutt.tv to create and publish your podcast
The Cutt.tv player uses the latest Flash 9 'Moviestar' edition which includes support for MPEG & H.264 Quicktime Movies, and Fullscreen HD content.
1) Flash 9.0.115 'Movie Star' is required to play H.264 & MPEG Videos - Widgetbox does not auto-detect this.
2) Requests are not yet loaded through our proxy server, you will need to supply a crossdomain.xml file to load rss feeds and image smoothing. (This will not be required when our proxy loaders are online)
3) MPEG & H.264 Quicktime video files should be created using 'Fast Start' if you want to be able to play them before the whole file has downloaded. This setting is under the 'Prepare for Internet Streaming' option in Quicktime Pro.
4) RSS feeds must use valid file enclosures, so YouTube etc. are NOT supported. Some people are using Yahoo Pipes to correct these feeds. See an iTunes feed for what a valid feed should look like.
5) Advertisement support is coming!
6) Flash will use hardware scaling when your input video is not scaled so set the player size to the same as the input video)
7) Live streams are supported, just ensure you select the correct encoding type so we can read the metadata.
8) The video duration, scrubber, fast forward & rewind will only show when the meta-data is available (and width > 235). Some videos have the meta-data at the end so wont show until it has downloaded fully - see (3) above to fix this.
Cutt.tv Video PlayerA lightweight generic Flash 9 video & video podcast player. Supports Flash Video (FLV), MPEG, Quicktime Movies (H.264) and iTunes video podcast feeds.4 out of 5
22 user reviews.