Aspiring Curator (in the loosest sense), Freelance (Copy)writer, Journalist, and Digital Marketer. Culture enthusiast with a head for language and our global internets.
1920s, 1950s, aesthetics, art, city life, cocktails, corsetry, couture noir, cranberry juice, culture, deconstruction, europe, film noir, francophilia, french noir, gaia hypothesis, high heels, hourglass figures, integrity, intelligence, IRC, languages, lies, lingustics, live music, london, music, nineteenth century photography, poetry, pontificating, porn, post-structural theory, subversion, surrealism, sushi & sashimi, theatre, theremins, travel, underwear, vintage, web 2.0
Media in which my work has been featured:
* The Carnaby - various news items on the history of the area (February 2008 issue)
* Flisolo.com - ‘Strange Ways for Students to make Money*’ (January 2008)
* Vibrator.com - copywriting (December 2007)
* UKGigs.tv - a selection of concert reviews* (November 2007-ongoing)
* MusicRooms.net - a selection of concert and album reviews* (November 2007 - ongoing)
* schmap.com - images featured in the Leeds and New York travel guides* (2007)
* mydeco.com - copywriting and viral implementation
* Old Palace School newsletters - various press releases and reports (2003-2004)
* The Croydon Advertiser - news item on British reactions to wet weather (2002)
* Samples from these publications can be viewed by following the “published” category in the left hand navigation bar
Available for digital, textual, and artistic endeavours.
Anastrophe and CheeseAspiring Curator (in the loosest sense), Freelance (Copy)writer, Journalist, and Digital Marketer. Culture enthusiast with a head for language and our global internets.
1920s, 1950s, aesthetics, art, city life,...0 out of 5
0 user reviews.